The UK Ultimate Triathlon is like it says, the ultimate triathlon challenge. This demanding and much sought after 'iron distance' event will return to the beautiful Dearnford Lake venue in Whitchurch, Shropshire on the 17th of August 2014.
If the long distance UK Ultimate Triathlon is not for you then the UK Ultimate 'Half' Triathlon may be. Places are strictly limited to 500 in each event and are expected to fill fast so make sure you enter early to secure your place.
- Probably the fastest 'iron distance' in the country
- Freshwater multi-lap lake swim with Australian exit in between laps
- Fast & flat cycle & run routes, ideal for PB's
- Swim start, transition & run finish all within a stone's throw of each other
- BTF registered & chip timed
- Fantastic picturesque venue with on-site facilities including parking, camping/caravanning and lakeside cafe
- Spectator friendly venue, great for supporting friends and family
- For athletes convenience you can register and rack your bike on race day for the Ultimate Half Triathlon
- Includes finishers medal, official race T-shirt and goody bag
- Limited to the first 500 places per race
If you’ve entered one of UK Triathlon events before all we’ll need is your name, date of birth, postcode and email, just have your payment ready and we’ll do the rest! Don’t delay, call 01270 842800 and secure your place today! (Lines are open Monday to Friday, between 9:30am-3:30pm).
Shropshire, SY13 3JQ
For more information about camping contact Dearnford Lake directly on 01948 665914
We think you'll love this event but don't take our word for it, see what previous competitors have to say! Competitor feedback here
Please take some time to read all the event information, it will make it far more enjoyable for you and reduce the need to ask questions on the day. Good luck and have a great day!
All competitors for the Ultimate will start at 07:00
The cut off times for the Ultimate Triathlon and Relay are as follows:
Swim: 2 hours 30 minutes after start time
Bike: 10 hours 30 minutes after start time
Run: 17 hours after start time
Swim course map:
Bike course maps:
Run course map:
|2014 - Provisional|
|Ultimate Male||Ultimate Female|