Cancellation & Race Rules
Please read carefully
Cancellations must be made in writing.
You can e mail
or write to
UK Triathlon Unit 20 Cockshades Farm, Stock Lane, Wybunbury, Cheshire, CW5 7HA.
Cancellations can not be accepted by telephone.
In the event of sending a letter of cancellation, the following conditions apply:
- over 30 days before the event date,100% of your entry fee will be transferred to either the following years event or any other of our events that you specify. This will be issued as a voucher which can be used in the UK Triathlon Store and is redeemable against race entries or any other products. Please note: no change given on redeeming vouchers.
- over 10 days before the event 50% will be transferred to any other event. This will be issued as a voucher which can be used in the UK Triathlon Store and is redeemable against race entries or any other products. Please note: no change given on redeeming vouchers.
- less than 10 days before the event we operate a strict no refund no transfer policy.
- Entry fee is non refundable.
- Competition rules will be included in the race information which you will receive approximately 10 days before the event.
- Minimum Ages for Events - age on race day
- Fun Run, 5k, Fun Triathlon & Sprint Triathlon Minimum age 16
- 10k, 1/2 Marathon, Olympic Triathlon & Big Half Triathlon Minimum age 17
- Cycles must be in a road worthy condition and may be checked prior to the start.
- The wearing of an approved cycle helmet is mandatory.
- [No helmet no race]
- Competitors are responsible for navigating the courses correctly and safely.
- Personal music systems are not permitted at any time during any of our events on the grounds of competitor safety.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter the format of the event without prior notice, should the need arise.
- Competitors are responsible for the safe guarding of all clothing and equipment at the event.
- Results will be available on Monday / Tuesday after the event on the official website.