Are you looking to step up from a Super Sprint or Sprint triathlon without a daunting Olympic distance swim? Then we have just the thing...
We launched the UK Ultimate 1/4 as a precursor to our 'iron-distance' Ultimate Half Triathlon.
For those of you who find the 1500m Olympic swim a daunting prospect this event offers a fantastic challenge upgrade with just a 0.6mile swim (965m). The event covers one lap of the swim, one lap of the bike and two laps of the run course taken on by the Ultimate 1/2 competitors
The peaceful & scenic venue of Alderford Lake is centrally located in Shropshire on the border of North Wales and is surrounded by Cheshire, Staffordshire, Herefordshire & Worcestershire.
- Freshwater lake swim with no current and no weed
- Picturesque countryside cycle & run routes, ideal for PB's
- Swim start, transition and run finish all within a stone's throw of each other
- Spectator friendly venue, great for supporting friends and family
- Fantastic on-site facilities including Showers, parking (charges apply), lakeside café and kids play area
- Finishers medal
- Prizes for overall male & female winners and age group prizes