Half Marathon, 10K & 5K Fun Run
|Date:||19th April 2020|
|Venue:||Sutton Park, Streetly Gate, Birmingham B74 3EW|
|Event Start:||From 0930hrs|
|5K Fun Run - £15|
|5K Fun Run (One Adult & Free Child Entry) - £15
(Under 12's go FREE with full paying adult)
|10K - £20|
|10K Club Discount - £18|
|Half Marathon - £25|
|Half Marathon Club Discount - £23|
|5K Fun Run - No Minimum Age (Under 12's must be accompanied by an adult)|
|10K - Minimum age 14 years|
|Half Marathon - Minimum age 16 years|
Please Note: Competitor Race Day Information (Individual Start Times, Bib Numbers etc) will be emailed out to competitors 7-10 days before the event.
The Birmingham 1/2 Marathon, 10K and 5K Fun Run takes place within stunning Sutton Park and is aimed at all abilities.
Whether you are running for fun or an experienced runner, choose which distance you’d like to take part in.
The event guarantees to be a fantastic challenge and a great day out!
Event course within Sutton Park, the largest urban parkland in Europe covering 2,400 acres.
- Closed to traffic run course on tarmac roads within the park and rural run through heathland & ancient woodland
- Chip Timed & PRINTED RESULTS as you cross the line!
- On-site parking
- Finishers medal for everyone
- Prizes for the top 3 male & female in the 1/2 marathon & 10k
- Prizes for the winners of the male & female 5k Fun Run
- Prizes for age group winners
- Entry open for 16+ yr old in the 1/2 Marathon, 14+ yr old in the 10k, 12+ yr old in the 5k. Under 12's may take part in the 5k Fun Run but must be accompanied by an 18+ yr old.
- Free entry for under 12's in the 5k fun run (must be accompained by a full paying adult)
- Sutton Park, Boldmere Gate, Birmingham, B73 6JH (Streetly Gate entrance)
Supported by Birmingham City Council, we are delighted that the fabulous venue of Sutton Park, Birmingham is the setting for our Birmingham 1/2 Marathon, 10K and 5k Fun Run. In the centre of the country and served by excellent road links, Sutton Park gives the perfect setting for a memorable running experience.
Delivering a sense of wilderness within an urban environment, visitors to Sutton Park can enjoy the captivating scenery.
Competitor Race Day Information
Please take some time to read all the event information, it will make it far more enjoyable for you and reduce the need to ask questions on the day. Good luck and have a great day!
You can use this information as a guide for your 2020 event. Full and up to date 2020 competitor race day information with your race number and start time will be emailed to you 7-10 days before the event. WE DO NOT POST ANYTHING OUT - you will collect your race numbers, tattoos, stickers etc. at registration on the day.
Age Categories (age on race day)
- 12 years of age for the 5k fun run
- 14 years of age for the 10k run.
- 16 years of age for the 1/2 Marathon.
We have no minimum age for our 5k fun run but under 12 years of age must be accompanied at all times by an adult (18 years +).
For result queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|2018 Results||2017 Results||2016 Results|